Sports Mind Coach - Quick Start
In this video you will learn how to get your first three Sports Mind Coaching and Sports Hypnosis clients so you can maximise your results from this course. Scroll down to access resources and for a full description of the full content of this lesson.
Download the resources to support your learning...
- Transcript and Study Guide - How To Get Your First Three Sports Mind Coaching clients
Course study guide for the bonus - How To Get Your First Three Sports Mind Coaching clients
- Sports Hero Rescue Transcript of Hypnosis Session on mp3
Use this transcript to help you deliver the Sports Hero Rescue intervention.
Sports Hero Rescue - Hypnosis Intervention mp3.
Listen with the built-in player or click on the download button to save to your computer.
- Powerpoint slides - How To Get Your First Three Sports Mind Coaching clients
Copy of the presentation slides.
- Swipe File: Brochure Template to Customise
Use this brochure template to help you promote your services.
Video Time: 42:00
In this video I’m going to show you how to get your first three Sports Mind Coaching and Sports Hypnosis clients
Coming Up Next...
Quick Start Guide Tactics and Actions
TACTICS FOR SESSION ONE
(This is for your information only, don’t explain this to your potential clients)
Sports Mind Coaching consists of:
- Taking Client Case History
- Source and Outcome Questions
- The power of our senses - VAKOG discussion
Sports Hypnosis consists of:
- Breath Induction – why breath is important
- Cloud Script
- Confidence Script – learning to answer back to negative thoughts
- Full Breath Induction – standing over the ball. Accept that your breath has the power to take you into the moment or out of the moment. You control your breath.
Assignments and MP3 for your clients
- MP3: Confidence Script – listen to this mp3 to help you learn how to answer back sabotaging thoughts
- Laser focused coaching call - book yourself in
- Practice: Stand over the ball and use the Full Breath Induction to clear your mind and focus yourself.
- Practice: Remember, it’s just you, the ball and the hole/target.
More Training and Resources
Additional content as it becomes available will be added.