Expand your repertoire of interventions and find new ways to help your clients breakthrough challenges and achieve their goals. Susan’s will demonstrate and teach as many of her 101 Therapy Interventions as is possible on the day. This is the perfect way to refresh your professional skills and to add new interventions to your portfolio.
Susan will introduce the ten essential tools that help therapists resolve client challenges. The ten tools are:
- Access the Control Centre of the Mind
- Ask Revealing Questions
- Unlock Personal Power with the Master Keys
- Transform Fear and Anxiety
- Reframe the Past with Regression Therapy
- Restructure Thinking and End Self Sabotage
- Develop Positive Patterns of Action with NLP
- Manage Willpower and Surf the Urge to Prevent Relapse
- Buffer against Depression with Positive Psychology
- Manifest Abundance and Prosperity in your Life
We will discuss the challenges you face when working with clients, and Susan will demonstrate and share interventions from cognitive behavioral therapy, positive psychology, mindfulness, strategic hypnotherapy and neuro linguistic programming, to help expand your repertoire of interventions.
All interventions shared on the day will be made available to you in an online members library.
Portlaoise, Sunday 18th February 2018
Dublin, Sunday 11th March 2018
Galway, Sunday 29th April 2018
Time: 10am to 5:30pm
Course Materials: Course manual and certificate of attendance will be issued to all participants
Cost: €150 per person
Bring a Friend: Bring a colleague and you both attend for just €99. A deposit of €30 per person is required to secure your place. The remaining balance is payable on the day.
Terms and Conditions: Booking deadline is the 12th February. To avail of the bring a friend discount, friends must be named before attendance.